The only infusion pump that combines quality, safety, accuracy and ease of use.
The Surefuser™+ complies to the new European norm (ISO-28620).
Please read our scientific report on Accuracy and Reliability, tested by an independent laboratory in France.
Surefuser™+ is a disposable, continuous infusion system for ambulatory and homecare applications that works without batteries or electricity.
With knowledge of more than 10 years, the quality of our Surefusers is recognized throughout Europe.
Its lightweight and discreet design helps to improve the patient’s quality of life, allowing them to conduct their therapy without changing their lifestyle.
Our newly improved Surefuser™+ is now available in 50ml, 100ml and 250ml volumes and provides a wide variety of infusion times (from 30 minutes to 7 days).
With the SMA-range (variable infusion time), the Surefuser™ + is ideal for a wide range of therapies. The easy flow rate allows for adjustment and change of dosage whenever it is needed.
Makes life easier for the nurse, the pharmacist and the patient!
Features and Benefits:
- Enhanced patient quality of life
- Increased mobility and high user comfort
- Cost savings
- Strong and protective housing
- High quality components: latex-free and non-allergenic
- DEHP-free infusion line
- Efficient particulate and self-venting 0,2 µm filter
- Flat and well-designed flow control unit
- Calibrated at skin temperature
Easy to set up and use. Combine simplicity with efficiency!
Can be used in a wide variety of therapies
- continuous chemotherapy
- intermittent antibiotic therapy like cystic fibrosis
- pain management: post operative pain treatment, orthopedic pain treatment, epidural analgesia, post surgical, labor and delivery
Nipro Surefuser bags can be ordered seperately.
5-FU, analgesia, antibiotic, chemotherapy, cystic fibrosis, elastomeric, epidural, flow control unit, Hagen-Poiseuille, homecare, Infusion, post operative, post surgical, pump, Surefuser, thalassemia, Variable Infusion Time, viscosity